Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Spam/emails

Second Grade Parents:

Greetings. I am the communications "guru" for the second grade.

I hope everyone is off to a great start today. Real quick. I'll be updating emails over the next several days. Please see info below concerning many of you with gmail accounts as many have not been receiving my emails:

We have gotten several calls from parents that use Gmail accounts.  Email sent from you are getting put into their spam folders instead of their inboxes.

Here is a support page on the Pace website that explains how to resolve this issue.

Also, thank you for your rsvps to the parent social and for signing up for functions for the 2nd grade.

More is forthcoming. I just want to make sure everyone is getting my emails.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your week!

Ginny Hobbs
Grade Rep, Second Grade


No comments:

Post a Comment